Saturday, August 22, 2009

Drew's Room

Finally, I am posting pictures of our house. Well not our house, but our temporary house. I'm starting with Drew's room cause it's the cutest and the room that looks the most complete. We are only going to be living here for a few months so things aren't as they will be, but will suffice for now. This first picture is just a group of stuff on the top of his dresser. Keeping with the school staring theme I chose books that seemed fitting to display.


Because we put his train table in his room it seems rather small. So, his dresser and changing table are pushed side by side.


Nothing too exciting here. Drew's faux big boy bed.



And my favorite part: his bookshelf. The boy has books everywhere. I didn't even unpack all of them either.



I'll leave you will a final picture to make you laugh. Seth will kill me!






No comments:

Post a Comment