Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Please Pray

On Friday, Seth got called into the principal's office (probably felt naturally, cause I'm sure he wasn't an angel in school!) and told that his contract was not being renewed. Allow me to step on my soapbox! (Step up)
"Private school politics SUCK!" (Yes, mom, I said it!) My husband is a wonderful coach who happens to teach in a school where there are only around 230 students total in grades 7-9. His football team plays schools that have anywhere from 600-900+ students. Fair? I think not! You can figure out what I assume happened!" (Step down)
Seth had been unhappy and had already started looking for jobs in Rogers, Springdale, etc. so he had plans to leave anyway, just not on these terms.

Needless, to say, Seth needs a job. And although we'd LOVE to stay in this area, A job is a job is a job! We know that God will provide and take care of us like He says in Jeremiah 29:11, it's the fear of the unknown! So please pray for us as we go through this time of uncertainty.

6 comments:

  1. We are praying for you. That is a scary situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be praying for you guys! You are right! It is the unknown that will kills ya! But God will definetly provide! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We certainly will too! Be positive b/c something even better might be coming along any day now! I hope the Lord sends some answers very quick, however. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...last week pretty much sucked. seth is on the prayer list at church and has been a constant subject of prayer this last week. things will work out for the best!

    "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it will work out for you both! It may not be how you pictured it at first, but you're right, God has a plan for you guys. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete