Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Interview with Drew

So I saw this on another blog and stole the questions. Here goes:
What's your name? D-r-e-w R-e-e-v-e-s (at least he can spell it)
How old are you? 4
What's your favorite color? blue and red
Who's your best friend? Kolton
What's your favorite animal? tiger and a lion
What do you want to be when you grow up? a coach
What's your favorite movie? Cars 2, Hot Wheels Battle Force 5
What's your favorite book? Cars 2
What makes you happy? Dad wrestling me
What makes you sad? I don't know, wait I know what it is, somebody pushing me
What do you like to eat? basghetti and meatballs
What's your favorite song to sing? Dyn0-mite
What is your favorite game to play? football and baseball
Who is your favorite team? New York Yankees

No comments:

Post a Comment