Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Tour 08

If your like me, you love peeking into other's homes. I love to decorate for anything, anytime. I know it's the day AFTER Christmas but, here are pictures of my home, all decked out for my favorite time of year!




This is Seth's cedar chest that sits in my dining room. Atop the chest is simply a nativity, wooden tree, and gold star.




My dining room table (that was a steal!) with a new centerpiece. Gold placemats with red chargers match the room. I'll show you the missing charger later. The centerpiece has dried beans at the bottom then red and gold balls stacked on top. I found the red and gold glittery picks at Pier 1. I really like how this turned out!




This is my old dining room table with the leaf taken out. I have a red toile tablecloth drapped over top. The bubble light garland is just resting halfway across the table with gold iron packages, candles, and a tray with "stuff" around it.




Bubble light




I have two Christmas trees, but opted to only put up the smaller one this year. I love the sugared gumdrop garland around my tree. I also tried putting my wooden letters that spell JOY on the tree. They usually sit on my mantle around the bubble garland but this year dressed up my tree.




I'll show you more of my favorite Christmas decorations later. Hope you enjoyed part one of the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment