Monday, December 22, 2008

Now what?



Now that I started this blog, I'm not real sure what to do. My friend, Micah, came over to show me around the blogging world and I'm all set. Right? Hardly! I do however want to share this "oh so cute" picture of Drew on the local choo-choo train around the park. Every year my dad takes all of us out to eat and then to the park to see the Christmas lights. This year, however, was different. Drew is totally into choo-choo trains so we knew this was a MUST! We went to the park first to ride the train before going to eat. After much debate about how many rear ends could fit in a seat, we boarded the train! What a great family! Josh, Sarah, Mom, Dad, Seth, Drew and I all rode the train in the frigid weather. Thanks all! And thanks Josh for the good photo!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable. Thanks for letting me hang out today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! Thanks for "following" me! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! It's a great form of therapy for me, both as a mom and teacher! You'll see some of my crazy school stories on here...as I'm sure you have lots of your own! I'm not sure if you knew or not, but I teach with Sarah.

    Have fun figuring out all this blog "stuff". Keep stopping by whenever you have time! :)

    ReplyDelete