Friday, February 6, 2009

A Yummy Supper!

Southwestern Quiche

1 c. Southwestern Egg Sub
1/2 c. Fat Free Evaporated Milk
1 c. 2% shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
1 deep dish frozen pie shell

Combine egg sub, milk, cheese, salt & pepper and pour into piecrust. Bake 30-35 minutes at 325. I usually end up baking it longer until the eggs become firm.

This is a dinner from my lifesaver, www.e-mealz.com. I subscribe to this website and pay $15 for a three month subscription. Every week I am provided with a 5 day meal plan and a shopping list with estimated spending cost. The meal plan I have chosen is based on the Point System, like Weight Watchers, and is for two people. Most meals, this one included, make way more than a meal for 2. The side item to be served with this quiche is blueberry muffins.

The quiche makes 6 servings @ 5 points each and the muffins are 3 points a piece. If you are interested in finding out more about e-mealz, leave me a comment and let me know. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You have definetly peaked my interest. It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd birthday Drew! We just found your blog and glad that we have another way to keep up-to-date on each other. Hope y'all enjoy a very special day & had a wonderful wknd.! Can't believe our babies are 2 already! God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...check out my blog...I've left something for you!

    ReplyDelete