Saturday, January 31, 2009

Calling all Snotty Noses

Over the Christmas Holidays I found these wipes at Wal-mart. I only saw one package and they appeared to be opened. I perused the baby and health care sections of the store looking for these wipes, but to no avail. What are they, you ask...


Boogie Wipes. So our local Wal-mart does NOT carry them. I guess someone left their package by mistake. I thought they had every useless item known to man. I guess this proves that Boogie Wipes are going to be WONDERFUL! I found them at our "oh so unorganized" Toys R Us. I am so excited to use them because Drew is one snot-producing kid! These wipes have saline in them that is supposed to help! We'll see. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! The coolest part is that they have saline in them. I am forever giving Jedidiah Saline solution drops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! That's a first of "Boogie Wipes" for me.

    ReplyDelete