Tuesday, June 30, 2009

God is Good!

Yesterday Seth and I drove to Hot Springs to have breakfast with college friends and look at houses. One of our goals for the day was to find a daycare. We drove past a huge billboard and I had Seth put the number in his phone. He called today and spoke with a lady about a spot for Drew. She said she had a place but that it couldn't be held. She'd talk to her husband and have him call to see if it was ok that a place be held for us until August.

Seth and I were catching up on 3 days of DOOL (ok, I was catching up and he was just in the room) and his phone rang. He said it was the daycare. This was Seth's end of the convo:

"This is he." "Hey man, how are ya?" "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this!"

Ok, so the owner is from...wait for it...MOUNTAIN VIEW! Seth went to high school with this guy and played baseball with him!!! Are you freaking out, I am! How cool is this! God works in mysterious ways! No way was this just a coincidence, God has truly been in control of our lives the past few months!

God is Good, All the Time!

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I know if you know you're kids are "safe and okay", it makes it so much easier going to work. Congrats! Tasha

    ReplyDelete