Wednesday, June 24, 2009

House Pictures~Part 2


My red dining room. For as long as I can remember I have wanted a red dining room. And I love it! The valances above the windows were created specifically for these windows. The previous owners had them stored in the attic, so we dragged them down and my Granny covered them with this fabric I bought at Walmart.

This is looking in the kitchen from the dining room. These built in shelves are great for displaying a variety of items.


This is looking back toward the dining room.




The door on the left is the pantry. The small door in the middle used to be the ironing board, but the previous owners put shelves in it for spices. And you can see the laundry room. There are pictures of that in a previous post.

More storage!

Not my choice of window treatment, but the previous owners had these up, and in four years I've never gotten around to changing them.

The stove is to the left, pantry to the right. There is another storage room directly across from the brown shelf. It houses small appliances, tupperware, Swiffer, ironing board, etc. It's quite large!
I'll post bedrooms and bathrooms later! Let me know if you're interested!




1 comment:

  1. You're house is beautiful! You've done an excellent job decorating.

    ReplyDelete