Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm In Love...

With this...
And this... And this delicious, light, scrumptious, red velvety, cream cheesy, totally guilt free;), wish-I-could-eat-one-everyday Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting cupcake from Sprinkles in Dallas. These little slices of Heaven cost $4.00. I told my oh-so-wonderful-hubby before we left for Dallas that we might have to buy a dozen. (For the low, low price of $36) He thought that price was too high to pay for "just cupcakes!" When we got there, we ordered a cupcake each and two for my parents. Seth asked about the price of a dozen, then backed out. After he ate this...

he decided he should have bought a dozen, but didn't want to pay a second time. Guess I'll have to make more frequent trips to Dallas! By the way, his is Chocolate Marshmallow with a chocolate ganache top!!!


Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment