Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Post of Pictures

As per Sherry G.'s request...house pictures. Since my family came for the 4th, my house is still relatively clean. This is the entry. My mirrors all have patriotic drawings done by yours truly! I found these Crayola window crayons that are soooo fun! Drew's/Guest bathroom


Hallway. Kitchen is to the left. The double doors are a linen closet. Drew's room is to the left of the linen closet, guest bath to the right as well as another bedroom. Across from the kitchen is the pantry and playroom/computer room. I'll share those pics later!
Drew helped me make chocolate chip cookies this afternoon. What a sweet boy!


Rachel


1 comment:

  1. Your a good friend! Thanks for letting me see a little of your world! I miss having you just down the street...Your house is lovely and your baby boy is absolutely adorable!!!
    Thanks! SG

    ReplyDelete