Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random-ness

Because of icy weather, we have been out of school for the past two days. Can I just say, this must been the beginning of the end! Never do we get out of school for bad weather. Never! And two days in a row! Wow!

Sunday night I was browsing the web (doesn't that sound like I'm 80) looking for some great lesson plan ideas. I got up to get some water and came back to this...

Please ignore the messy desk and the lovely pink and gold lamp in the background.

Drew is a funny eater. Some days he won't eat and others, can't get enough. About a week ago I bought this small individual sized pizza crusts. There were three in a package so we each got to make a pizza. Yummy! Drew loved it! Since then that's all he wants to eat "pee-tza". Seth opened the front door yesterday to look out at the ice and Drew thought it was the pizza guy. He yelled out "Pee-tza, Mommy!" So lunch today...

And yes, that is a halloween plate! You'll get over it!

With all the cold weather Drew decided we needed to take a vacation. Where you might ask, does he want to go..

Disney World! I know we just went but, man I love it there! Here is a picture of Drew looking at all of our DW pics, just chillaxin'. That's a new word for me. My kiddos at school taught it to me.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I was glad to see the Halloween plate. Jedidiah is still eating off his Christmas plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys are enjoying your "snow days!" That is hilarious about Drew thinking the pizza guy was at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, I found your blog! I've been meaning to write it down! I love seeing new posts on Drew.
    Leigh Ann

    ReplyDelete