Friday, January 2, 2009

The Cuteness Factor

Drew is at that age where everything he does is cute! (I use the word EVERYTHING, loosely.)




Seth and I bought the sixth season of Friends on DVD and have been watching it religiously. Last night, Drew cuddled up on the couch with his blanket and stuffed elephant, Lumpy. He handed me his blanket and I asked if he wanted me to cover him up. "Yesh" he said, then laid his head down on Lumpy. So cute!





Today at lunch he wanted Fish soup. Fish as in Goldfish, not like fish from the sea. And Goldfish as in the Pepperidge Farm kind. I was helping him eat the soup and he looked at a fish and said, "Sish nap." I asked if the fish was napping and he said, "yesh." He then ate the bite and went, "Mumm, Mumm, Mumm." When he does this he shakes his head from side to side. Again, so cute!





This next picture about says it all. Let me set the scene: For Christmas Drew had the handsome outfit to wear. I actually think it's in a previous post. He needed black dress shoes to wear with his black cords so we found some cheap-o shoes at Payless. The Saturday night before he was to wear the outfit, I made sure everything was laid out, including the said black shoes. Seth had just changed Drew's diaper and it was almost bed time, so we didn't put his pants back on. He wanted to put his new shoes on and the result...

Parents: lock up your daughters; this is the making of a heartbreaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment