Sunday, January 18, 2009

Two Funny Stories

Drew is at that stage where most things he does are funny. Like that fact that he has learned to say "Yep" instead of "Yes". For Christmas he got a puzzle from Nana and Poppy. It has animals that make noises when you match the corresponding pieces. They are pet-type animals so there is a house in the middle of the puzzle. Yesterday Drew was playing with the puzzle by himself and I heard this:

"Ning-nong! Come in"

Obviously ning nong is ding dong. He was ringing the doorbell to the house and answering the door. Cute! (I tried to find a picture of said puzzle, but one does not exist.)



We are a music lovin' family and therefore were jamming to Casting Crowns in the car a few nights ago. "Slow Fade" was on and Seth and I were putting on a great concert for all of our fans. When it got to the end of the song where the little girls sing "Oh be careful little eyes..." Drew sang "see" every time! Boy did I wish I had a video camera with me! It almost made me cry. He has repeated that part each time I've sung the song and it just keeps getting better! He even sang it for "Arah". It was a little pitchy, so she said we'd work on that later! Again Cute!

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you another funny story about little Drew. You know my parents kept him on Sunday morning during nursery and they asked him: "Drew, where is your Poppie?" and his reply: "singing". I thought that was pretty funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO didn't know you had a blog until just now!!! Yay!! I can't believe how big & cute little Drew is!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete